Our Privacy Assurance
- We do not sell your personal information to anyone.
- We do not share your information with non-affiliate companies or brokerages that would use it to contact you about their own products and services, unless permitted by you.
- We require persons and organizations that assist us in servicing your real estate transactions to keep your information confidential.
- We require employees to protect your personal information and keep it confidential
As you can see, protecting your personal information is important to us. In addition to the practices described above, we use a variety of physical, technical, and administrative security measures that help to safeguard your information. For Social Security Numbers (SSN), this includes restricting access to employees, and others who are permitted access for limited business purposes including to comply with the law, to provide you with products and services, and to handle your tenant and mortgage applications.
Our privacy practices continue to apply to your information even if you cease to be a client of Harder Real Estate Group, LLC.
What personal information do we have and where do we get it
We gather personal information from you and from outside sources for business purposes. Some examples of the information we collect from you may include your name, your phone number, home and email addresses, driver’s license number, social security number, marital status, employment information and family member information. Also, we maintain records that include, but are not limited to, payment history, and criminal background. We also collect information from outside sources that may include, but is not limited to, credit information and credit scores.
In addition, Harder Real Estate Group, LLC gathers information through Internet activity, which may include, for example, your operating system, links you used to visit our websites, Internet protocol 9IP) addresses, and cookies.
- Evaluate our marketing campaigns
- Develop new services and marketing strategies
- Analyze how customers use our website and online applications
- Know how many visitors have see or clicked on our ads
Also, third party companies and partners assist us with monitoring information including, but not limited to, IP addresses, domain names and browser data, which can help us to better understand how visitors use harderrealestategroup.com and its affiliate websites.
How we use and share your personal information
In the course of normal business activities, we use and share personal information. We may provide your information to persons or organizations within our outside of Harder Real Estate Group, LLC. This would be done as permitted or required. For example, we may do this to:
- Fulfil a transaction you requested
- Prevent fraud
- Comply with requests from regulatory and law enforcement authorities
The persons or organizations with whom we may share your personal information may include, among others:
- Companies that perform services, such as credit card processing, and performing communication services on our behalf
- Those who request information pursuant to a subpoena or court order
The Internet and your information security
We appreciate your business
Thank you for choosing Harder Real Estate Group, LLC. We understand your concerns about privacy and confidentiality, and we hope this online privacy privacy has been helpful to you.